Zen Tenkara started the “Big Fish on Tenkara” craze and we designed the first “Big Fish Tenkara Rod”. Zen knows all the tricks. Here’s a few very quick tips but read these article to get a full understanding and improve your skill set.
- Be willing to move, no lead feet
- Play to the side 45-65 degrees off the surface of the water
- Maintain the fishing triangle (about 90 degrees from rod tip to fish)
- Keep steady, even pressure on the fish
- Take your time, you can stay in the triangle all day if needed (but lets not)